Our Carpet Cleaning Services in Odessa Tx Are Top Notch
We know there’s nothing better than coming home after a long day’s work, taking your shoes off, and relaxing. If you come home and prefer to keep your shoes on, you might have a problem we can solve.
Let us help you take the stress out of your mess with our professional carpet cleaning services. We will provide you with a free quote and explain the process clearly. There are never any hidden fees or expenses.
Unlike many other carpet cleaners, we use hot water extraction in our cleaning process. This is the only cleaning method recommended by carpet manufacturers that will not void the factory warranty of your carpets.
Beware of companies that use bonnet cleaning systems.
With more than 40 years of experience in the cleaning industry, our professionals use the best cleaning processes that will leave your carpets, area rugs, and oriental rugs blemish and residue-free.
Our Carpet Cleaning Professionls are IICRC Certified.
Why is this important? The IICRC has been entrusted to set the industry standard for carpet cleaning services. We understand the importance of quality and safety when cleaning your carpets.
We regularly take training to learn the safest and most efficient way to clean carpets.
This has resulted in years of experience, learning the best cleaning processes, and the best cleaning equipment to use.
We believe that investing in our technicians, with training and equipment gives us a major advantage over many of our competitors.
When it comes to carpet cleaning, you can trust us to deliver lasting results for reasonable prices.
Before And After Photos Carpet Cleaning Photos
Our Carpet and Rug Cleaning Services Are Highly Recommended
We LOVE Carpet Cleaning.
There are many carpet cleaning companies in OdessaTx. Elite Carpet Cleaning has the experience and equipment needed to provide you with the most thorough carpet care.
We use a proven steam cleaning process that will extend the life of your carpets and leave them cleaner and fresher every time. All of our cleaning processes are executed with fine attention to detail.
Learn more about our carpet cleaning method below:
- Dry Soil Removal: If your carpets are exceptionally soiled, we may use an industrial-strength vacuum first. Otherwise, the suction provided by our 2022 Aero-Tech XT Carpet Cleaning Truck is more than sufficient.
- Soil Suspension: Our Technicians will apply a safe and eco-friendly pre-spray to heavily soiled areas of the carpet. This will help separate the soil from the fibers of the carpet.
- Soil Extraction: Once the carpet has been treated, our technicians will rinse the carpet using the Hot Water Extraction Method. This process will neutralize any residues on the carpet, restoring it to its factory condition. Not only is hot water extraction recommended, but it has also become a requirement by some carpet manufacturers.
- Grooming The Carpet Pile: After the carpet has been thoroughly cleaned, our technicians will groom the carpet. This consists of our technicians raking the carpet with a tool that is designed specifically for carpet. This process helps the carpet fibers stand up and dry quicker.
- Drying The Carpet: Typically our process leaves will leave the carpet slightly damp. Without help, the carpet will usually dry within 2-3 hours. This prevents any mold or bacteria from growing on the carpets. When needed we will provide blowers to dry the carpets. Our technicians always lift and block furniture to prevent the furniture from staining the carpet.